HAPPY NEW YEAR
Hope you are having a good winter.
· This is the 6th season of the Blue Barrel Farm CSA. Over 30 years of experience growing vegetables and fruits using organic methods
· This is a small farm which grows all vegetables, herbs and fruits using organic methods of no herbicides, no pesticides, and crop rotation.
· Prices for the 22 week growing season starting in early June:
Small – quantity for 2-3 - $255 – medium share delivered every other week.
Medium – quantity for 3-4 - $495
Large – quantity for 5-6 - $690
· Prices include delivery to homes and businesses in Fort Collins. Vegetables are placed in your cooler on your front porch or at your business. Pick up at the farm - discount of $10.
· Raspberries, apples and eggs are sold for an additional charge when available.
· If the week’s harvest is more than is needed for the shares, a delivery is made to the Larimer County Food Bank. If you are out of town for a delivery date your share can be delivered to the Food Bank upon request.
To sign up contact bluebarrelfarm @gmail.com