Hope you are having a good winter. The garden is beautiful covered with snow.
· This is the 7th season of the Blue Barrel Farm CSA. Over 30 years of experience growing vegetables and fruits using organic methods
· This is a small farm which grows all vegetables, herbs and fruits using organic methods of no herbicides, no pesticides, and crop rotation.
· Prices for the 22 week growing season starting in early June:
Small – quantity for 1-3 - $290 – medium share delivered every other week.
$265 - pick up at the farm
Medium – quantity for 3-4 - $560
$510 - pick up at the farm
· Delivered price include delivery to homes and businesses on the routes in Fort Collins. Contact by e-mail for delivery area. Vegetables are placed in your cooler on your front porch or at your business.
· Raspberries, apples and eggs are sold for an additional charge when available.
· If the week’s harvest is more than is needed for the shares, a delivery is made to the Larimer County Food Bank. If you are out of town for a delivery date your share can be delivered to the Food Bank upon request.
To sign up contact bluebarrelfarm @gmail.com