· This is the 5th season of the Blue Barrel Farm CSA. Over 30 years of experience growing vegetables and fruits using organic methods
· This is a small farm which grows all vegetables, herbs and fruits using organic methods of no herbicides, no pesticides, and crop rotation.
· Prices for the 22 week growing season starting in early June:
Small – quantity for 2-3 - $250 – medium share delivered every other week.
Medium – quantity for 3-4 - $455
Large – quantity for 5-6 - $610
· Prices include delivery to homes and businesses in Fort Collins. Vegetables are placed in your cooler on your front porch or at your business. Pick up at the farm - discount of $10.
· Raspberries, apples, eggs, and hops are sold for an additional charge when available.
· If the week’s harvest is more than is needed for the shares, a delivery is made to the Larimer County Food Bank. If you are out of town for a delivery date your share can be delivered to the Food Bank upon request.
· October farm celebration pizza party using seasonal vegetables in the wood fired pizza oven.
· New partnership with Soil Stewardship to compost your household food residue into compost to be used at the farm. A 5 gallon bucket will be provided and picked up on your delivery day if you are interested at no cost. Fresh local vermicompost, compost tea and composting worms produced by Soil Stewardship will be available to members throughout the season
· Contact email@example.com to sign up.